Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cheerleader

For those of you who did not know, Kara has chosen to participate in competive cheerleading this year as her extra curricular activity. This is not the well known rahrah for the boys playing football on the field or basketball on the court. She and her team learn a 2 & 1/2 minute routine, which consists of dance, cheers, stunts, jumps and acrobats. It is alot of fun to watch. Although her uniform is a little on the skimpy side and makes her look way to grown up, she is adorable and I am so proud of her. She works really hard. I was a cheerleader once upon a long time ago so it helps me relive those younger days. She has yet to have her first competition but I will keep you informed on how she does.

2 comments:

Southworth Crew said...

Kara looks great. Even a little smile in there. Following im moms footsteps.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Adorable! But do they have to show their bellys off at such a young age? UGH!