
This past weekend we brought home the guinea pigs from Nathan's school. I can say that the kids enjoyed having them at our house, although neither I nor Katie felt the same way. Katie(our dog) continously walked around and around their cage smelling them but not seeing them which drove her crazy. I thought they were cute when they squeaked when you entered the room and watching them take their food into their house to eat was adorable, I can say that the smell of them was very unpleasant. I cleaned their cage out every day and sprayed alot of lysol. I told the kids on monday morning before we returned them to school to say goodbye because they would never be returning to our home again.
3 comments:
Jen you are Funny. I can image that Kate did not enjoy there visit.
Nia went nuts when we had "Buster" our tricolor Pig.
Despite cleaning his cage frequently He really stunk!
Let's just say when Buster flew to heaven I sterilized his cage and immediately donated it to the local school!
:-) Linda
Hmmm... good to know. Now I know what my answer will be when Owen asks.
Post a Comment