Another snow storm last night, will it ever end? So glad that we are leaving on Tuesday for our hopefully warm and sunny vacation in Orlando. Gone for 8 beautiful days, will be a nice break from the cold and the snow. The kids are so excited, we asked each one what is the one thing they wanted to do while in Florida. Nathan said go to Magic Kingdom and Kara said Epcot(not sure why but was a surprising answer from her). Mine is to sit by the pool and relax for at least a few hours although I was thinking I would love to see the Cirque De Soleil show they have in Downtown Disney, anyone ever been?
The kids will be missing some school but I believe its all worth it plus we saved a ton of money flying when we are and its a direct. So a short two hour flight and we go from cold and snowy to warm and sunny, totally worth it. They both miss there Valentine's Day Parties for their class but luckily Kara does not have to miss the snow tubing field trip they are having at her school, I pick her up at the park before we leave for our flight. What a fun day she will have on Tuesday. Well off to finish packing, seems like I have been doing it for weeks now.
The kids will be missing some school but I believe its all worth it plus we saved a ton of money flying when we are and its a direct. So a short two hour flight and we go from cold and snowy to warm and sunny, totally worth it. They both miss there Valentine's Day Parties for their class but luckily Kara does not have to miss the snow tubing field trip they are having at her school, I pick her up at the park before we leave for our flight. What a fun day she will have on Tuesday. Well off to finish packing, seems like I have been doing it for weeks now.
3 comments:
Have a wonderful time on your trip!:)
When you are down in Florida Please send some sunshine and warmth CNY way.
Have a great time and say Hi to Mickey !
Thanks for the Valentine , it made my day~
:-) Linda
I hope you have fun....
Post a Comment