Monday, July 28, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus 8


I think I have created a monster. I started watching this show on TLC, Jon and Kate plus 8 quite a while ago. One day I had Kara watch it with me and now she is obsessed. She wants to watch it for hours and DVR's anytime it is on. I find it kind of bizarre that she addicted to watching a family with 8 kids and the craziness that goes along with it.

Jon and Kate have twin girls(7) and then sextuplets(4). I got interested not because they had so many kids but because I loved all of her organization. and anyone that knows me knows I love to be organized.
If you want to check it out, it is on TLC Monday nights at 9pm.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is too funny! Jen, you really should start your own organization business. People PAY people like you to come in and help get their stuff straightened out. You'd be awesome!

Spindler Clan said...

Too funny...I am also addicted to watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 also! Keaton even likes to watch it with me! I think we have watched every episode so far.

Southworth Crew said...

Ok I have never seen it. Sounds great. I would love organization tips as always

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Everyone is talking about that show. I need to check it out :)