This weekend we met our good friends in Massachusetts for a fun filled weekend. First we met in Sturbridge and went to Old Strubridge Village. This village was based on the 1800's and how life was back then...I can tell you I am glad that things have evolved to where we are today.
Here are the kids doing some laundry.. I don't think they would be so happy if they were not pretending.
There were alot of cute exhibits...here the kids were suppose to build there own rock wall with theses stones(made of foam).

On saturday we went to Six Flags New England...the lil boys had a great time at Thomas Town and Wiggles World.

They had a live wiggles show, but no Jeff, Murray, Greg or Anthony.

Paul got ride duty, I just can't handle the spinning anymore.
Alot of the weekend the kids just enjoyed swimming in the pool at the Residence Inn that we stayed at. Lakomski Family.......we had such a great time and we look forward to making this a yearly tradition...so start looking for our new adventure! Thank you also so much for sharing my birthday with me, you certainly made it a memorable one.
1 comment:
How fun! It looks like a great park. And how wonderful that you got to connect with Mary Jo! Happy belated birthday Jen!
Post a Comment