Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the ants go marching..........

The worst possible thing is happening to me.....ants are invading our home. Ok I know it could be so much worse but these little black creatures are creeping me out. They seem to come in endless numbers and no matter how many you squish there always seems to be 10 more to take its place. When Pam and Rob were here we were under great attack, luckily Rob was handy with a broom one morning and we seemed to make a huge dent in the ant population. They also suggested an ant killer that they used, which we ran out to get right away after our large invasion. It seemed to work nicely for a few days, we did not see any ants for quite sometime but today they seemed to resurface and in the oddest of places. I think I need to make another run to the store for some more supplies...I will win this war some how, I have chemicals on my side.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Southworth Crew said...

: ) it was funny to us to see you dealing with the invasion.

The Doane Home said...

Yeah I am sure it was a good laugh and when ever you see an ant I know it will remind you of me.

Elizabeth said...

UGH! We had the same problem shortly before they left. We used a few different things and eventually they went away. I've also heard you can use a mixture of borax, sugar, and water - sure you can find details on the web. Good luck!