Nathan needed some boots for his riding lessons and low behold what kind did we find....John Deere. They arrived today...after waiting over a week for them Nathan was ready to put his new kicks on immediately.
We love the boots as well. Max loves anything John Deere, tractor, truck, but nothing more than Thomas the Train. We are having ant troubles as well. We have tried EVERYthing so please let me know the chemical that worked!
I miss you Kara and Nathan. I wish you could come to Alabama and play with us at our house. Love, Amanda, Alexis, and Max
5 comments:
Please, please tell me where you found those! My boys would love them! We are huge John Deere fans in this house!
Ok, should have read your entire post first! Saw you listed where to get them on the side of the pic!
Thanks!
We love the boots as well. Max loves anything John Deere, tractor, truck, but nothing more than Thomas the Train. We are having ant troubles as well. We have tried EVERYthing so please let me know the chemical that worked!
I miss you Kara and Nathan. I wish you could come to Alabama and play with us at our house. Love, Amanda, Alexis, and Max
Those are some great @#$% kickers! Looks like he loves them.
Love the boots! Nathan, you look great!
Post a Comment