Kara is determined...every day we have gone to the beach
she continuously does hand stands one after another for what
seems like hours...I have been able to slowly watch her improve.
She started with barely getting her legs up there and now she
can get them both up there and hold it for a second but I think if
we continue to hit the beach she will improve that time to quite a
bit more.
she continuously does hand stands one after another for what
seems like hours...I have been able to slowly watch her improve.
She started with barely getting her legs up there and now she
can get them both up there and hold it for a second but I think if
we continue to hit the beach she will improve that time to quite a
bit more.
2 comments:
Boy did Rob start somthing. Maybe you sould start having her make note or photos of everywhere she does hand stands.
Look out London 2012!
Post a Comment