Monday, September 1, 2008

a sinful recipe

I made this recipe today for my neighborhood party and they were deeeeeeelicious. I left off the peanuts because I'm not a big nut fan. They were a huge hit and the whole platter was quickly devoured within minutes. Put this in your recipe box...its a keeper and super easy. A big thank you to my aunt who hooked me up with this.

Smores Brownies

Ingredients
9 whole
graham crackers
1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix (one that says bake in 13x9 pan)
2 cups
miniature marshmallows
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3-2/3 cup chopped
peanuts
Directions
1Place crackers in greased 13x9 baking pan.
2Prepare brownie mix as instructions say.
3Spread over crackers.
4Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
5Sprinkle with marshmallows.
6chocolate chips, and peanuts.
7Bake 5 minutes longer.


Cool and then cut and enjoy.

5 comments:

Southworth Crew said...

oooo this sounds awesome.

Spindler Clan said...

yum...your making this pregnant lady salivate! :)

MAEE said...

You know I can't wait to try these!!! I only wish I had an army here to eat them so I wouldn't devour them all within the hour.

Robin said...

yum...I might have to try these for cooking club.

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

MMM.....I'll try these ASAP! (because I start Weight Watchers on Monday :))