Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preschool Halloween Celebration

Today Nathan had his Halloween celebration at preschool. They go to wear their costumes, Nathan is Sponge bob, sorry for the not so good photos of him, I didn't realize that I did not take a head on picture of him in his costume till I was downloading them. The kids got to walk over to the library, which is right across the parking lot from his school and the librarian read them a couple stories and then they trick or treated around to the library staff. It was super cute and the staff loved it. They then went back to school for a sweet treat, a little more sugar, so at the end of the day we had some hyper kids.


2 comments:

Jordan said...

Great pictures, Jen! I love the blog background, by the way. The kid's pumpkins turned out great too! Have a Happy Halloween.

Elizabeth said...

Ditto to Jordan's comments. Love the pumpkin pics and Nathan's school pic was fantastic. I thought I caught just a glimpse of his mom in him, but ultimately, he's still a Paul mini-me. :)