Regan has gotten so big and is such a happy little girl.
Nathan and Aiden, happy to be together again.
The kids had a great time playing on the computer.
Sheriden and Kara had alot of fun girl time.
Our visit it always filled with lots of fun and the kids always manage to stay very busy.
Pam and I even managed to get out of the house or a night to go shopping and have dinner. The guys did a great job getting the kids fed, bathed and in bed before we returned. We had a great visit, we miss you guys again already.
3 comments:
Fun! Glad you enjoyed your stay :). I'm sure Pam was super thankful to see you and your family!
Sorry we missed you guys! I didn't know you were in town. Hope you had fun while you were here!
Hey Jen,
I'm just getting caught up on your blog. Looked like a great trip!! Love the pictures and glad you & Pam got to get out for an evening too!!
Post a Comment