Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

Santa brought us a Wii this year....haven't seen Paul or the kids since..this could be a good thing:)
Kara and Nathan both got digital cameras, Kara a Kodak and Nathan the Fisher Price Kid Tough - he loves his and has already gone through one set of batteries, I think we have to think about investing in rechargeable.
After the present frenzy was over Nathan wanted to watch his new Star Wars Movie and chill out. Christmas is exhausting




3 comments:

Spindler Clan said...

The Wii was a huge hit here also! :) I love their new Christmas pj's! Glad you guys had a great holiday!

Elizabeth said...

Love the photo of Paul and his TV. Scott would definitely appreciate that! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Looks like you had a great time. My kids LOVE their Wii, too. I use it to bribe them to practice the piano :)