Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm missing you

Nathan was missing his good friend Aiden so he wanted to make him some mail. Little did I know that it would turn into something so big. He drew what he says was a picture of Aiden on 20 pieces of paper, with of course Aiden's favorite color blue. He then instructed me to write the words to a story in which he dictated to me. Very cute and was very excited to mail it but of course the next day was MLK Day so i tried to explain to him the post office was closed. But bright and early on Tuesday we were at the post office to mail it. I hope Aiden enjoys his masterpiece from Nathan. Nathan in return would love some mail back(hint, hint).

1 comment:

Southworth Crew said...

Im all over it, i can't say you are getting a book.