Wednesday, January 21, 2009

off to school

A requirement of being apart of a coop school is that every 12th school day I have to go in and be parent helper. A bummer for me who sometimes misses that morning to myself but it also can be tons of fun watching Nathan interact with his teachers and friends at school. He gets to bring something for mystery bag in which he gives clues and the kids guess what he brought, sometimes this can be hilarious, I think you can imagine some of the answers that they can give. And he also gets to choose the juice and fruit to go with snack. Today was alot of fun, the kids had a on of energy, must have been the long weekend. They were learning up Jungle and Grassland animals and made lion masks and cut out the letter O and then painted it using an Orange as a stamp(that was a bit to messy for me and of course that was what I was n charge of). I managed to stay some what paint free but did get a few spots on me from those kids that are a little energetic with the paint.

Nathan's in the red shirt

No comments: