Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow Day Fun

We had another snow day on Wednesday...I think it was our 4th, I've lost count it seems like the kids have barely gone to school this winter. We were suppose to gt a possible 14-18 inches, I think we got 10.
I guess we'll have to wait to put our Christmas snowman away in the Spring.



The kids enjoyed looking at all our friends blogs they miss them a ton and it is lots of fun to see pictures of what they are doing.
And of course playing the Wii. Don't let this picture fool you, Nathan has really gotten into playing Mario Cart too, he no longer sits and watches.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

BRRRRR!! Love the picture of Katie in the snow. :) Kids look so big...

Jordan said...

This winter has been crazy! Syracuse is up to 124+ inches aleady....when we average about 68 by now! Lets hope for Groundhog Day tomorrow to indicate an early spring!

Southworth Crew said...

I love the snow man pic that is great. i will try and post more for the kids. did you get that webcam yet.