Thursday, June 18, 2009

Show Us Where You Live




Ok so it's my first time posting for Kelly's Blog, Show Us Where You Live....this week is laundry room, bonus room, or playroom. I choose to do my laundry room for my first time out
So here it is in all its glory..nothing to exciting but organized. Our laudry room is a closet on our main living floor...I gave up my large laundry room when we built our house so that our two kids could have larger bedrooms...do I love them or what?
I am in love with the rustic stars so I had to put one to look at when I am doing the laundry.
And my newest addition and one of my favorties is this saying which I purchased through an Uppercase Living party that a neighbor of mine had.

12 comments:

Heather said...

I love your laundry room!! So clean and neat, I love your storage boxes! I also like your Uppercase living decal above the door, too cute!!

Spindler Clan said...

Looks great!! Love the saying on the wall...may have to look into that Uppercase Living.

Grasso10 said...

Your laundry room is so organized! I love Uppercase Living--I could easily have one in EVERY room! Thanks for sharing! :)

-Brooke

Caroline said...

I love the saying on the wall. I just might have to get that.

Nancy Hood said...

love the colors and the vinyl words!

Mary Vigil said...

It is perfect - I love how ornagized it is - I might have to look for some cute colored baskets to add to my laundry closet!

King J's Queen said...

How do you keep the dustpan from falling behind the washer? Your laundry room is arranged a lot like mine, except yours is well organized, and, ahem, mine isn't. LOL!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Cute! Love the star and the saying.

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You are VERY organized! Wait...unless you cleaned up before taking pictures? Because that's so cheating! :) Just kidding. Seriously - I love using baskets to contain the stuff of life - your space looks great!

(And I love Uppercase Living - cute phrase!)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I love the barn star in your laundry room! I have a thing for stars so I definatly liked that touch. Loved all of the organization too.

Amanda said...

Got to get me the decal. LOVE this. Thanks for sharing.
Amanda

McClure Family said...

i love the uppercase living decal!! cute and organized- i love it!



see my home:
http://mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/