Today Nathan was promoted to Blue Belt in the martial art of Jukado.
Here is Colby and Nathan before their promotion....they have been through many promotions together and are good buddies.
Part of his promotion to blue belt was that he had to take his white belt off, fold it and then throw it over his shoulder. He was a perfectionist at folding his belt...I wonder where he gets that from?Here is Colby and Nathan before their promotion....they have been through many promotions together and are good buddies.
He then got hit on the back with his new blue belt...why they do this I do not know....I am sure it has some significance. But he looks like he liked it.
Shihan Jennifer tying his new blue belt on....he was so proud....and all day kept saying, "mom aren't you very proud of me?"....."Of course I am buddy!"

3 comments:
We are so proud of you Nathan !
Love, Mr.Tom, Miss Linda, Ben and Kait !
Too cute!! Way to go Nathan!
It is awesome, im glad he has found somthing that he loves.
Post a Comment