Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Craft Time

Well for those of you that know Pam you know that she is quite a crafty girl and every time she comes for a visit or I visit there a craft project is always on the schedule.....this time we tye dyed pillowcases. It was super fun...not completely a mess(I like this part)...and the pillowcases came out super cute. Thanks Pam, I might try this one myself again some day.The kids watched and listened patiently to Miss Pam's directions on how they needed to fold there pillowcase in order to get the cool designs.
This is what Kara's looked like after it was twisted and elastics were put on....looks interesting.Aiden dipping his case into the dye. I think he has done this before :)
Pam unwrapping the pillowcase for the final reveal.
Didn't it come out great? It was so cool. All the kids used there new pillowcases that night as the slept.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She sure is a crafty mama. They look terrific!