Can you say "long week"......this week both kids were signed up for Challenger Sports British Soccer Camp. Every day, Kara went 9-12 and Nathan 6-7:30. So I traveled back and forth to the soccer field twice a day for the entire week...boy am I beat. OK so at least I was just the one doing the driving..the kiddos were the ones who had to do the real work and lucky them it was our first week this summer with hot humid days. They both said they really enjoyed it, whether they would do it again that is up for debate. So now for vacation? well it was suppose to be. We were suppose to have the next two weeks off to do nothing before school started back up....but......Kara's cheering gym decided to start the season a few weeks early...well so much for not having to drive anyone anywhere, she starts her practices of 3 days a week starting Monday. So much for summer!
If you didn't notice........................Love that her shorts say "cheer" on them...is she all cheerleader or what?

2 comments:
I can't belive that summer is coming to a close soon.
They are looking so much older, Jen! Wow! Looks like they had a lot of fun with the soccer...and I hear ya with driving back and forth for everything! Sometimes it makes me wish we lived in the village!
Post a Comment