Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nathan turns 6.....


Yes, another year older for my boy. Nathan had a great day......I made him his favorite banana chocolate chip muffins to bring into school for his birthday celebration. Then invited some friends for a celebration at Chuck e Cheese......a tip for all you parents out there, if you can do it during the week you are better off in so many ways. We were the only party during that time and pretty much had the place to ourselves. I made him his favorite chocolate cake and I got this cool edible image off of Ebay. Nathan is obsessed with Star Wars and for his birthday he had asked for those little lego figures that you can usually only get in a lego set for over $100.....well thanks to MJ I found out that you can buy just the figures on ebay...so Nathan got a variety of star wars characters and LOVES them...he already has played with them for hours. Well worth the money and bonus that I don't have to get stressed out putting together some lego structure that will get destroyed and torn apart five minutes after I get it finished.
Happy Birthday Nathan!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Great cake, Jen! Happy Birthday to Nathan!!!