I am hoping to get back on the blogging track and taking pictures...because that I have also not been good at lately. So stay tuned and see if I ever get my act in gear:)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
a bit behind
A bit behind I am......these are pics from Nathan Halloween Celebration. I was lucky to be able to go in and help that day with a few of the other parents. In our school system is not allowed for the kids to have Halloween or Christmas parties, something about witches and religion...anyway I say sometimes people get worked up about nothing. Luckily nathan's teacher thinks the same thing so she did "secretly" have a halloween party but of course the kids were not allowed to wear costumes. They did cute lil projecs and then had special snacks brought in by the parents...lots of cookies and popcorn...imagine the veggies and fruit were barely touched! I brought in the cute spider cookies(see my recipe blog) they were a big hit and very easy to make.
I am hoping to get back on the blogging track and taking pictures...because that I have also not been good at lately. So stay tuned and see if I ever get my act in gear:)

I am hoping to get back on the blogging track and taking pictures...because that I have also not been good at lately. So stay tuned and see if I ever get my act in gear:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment