Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Craft Idea

I found this super cute idea on Kelly's Corner blog and thought it would be a super easy, fun, cute thing to do and give to Kara's team mates. And it was! Aren't they adorable? And there are endless possibilities on the combinations you can do with them. Of course Kara's cheering colors are Lime, Purple and Black and Zebra is the in thing these days....if you didn't know that then what rock have you been living under?
So you will need:
clear ornament balls
colored shredded paper
sticky letters
ribbon

You pop the top of the bulb, fill with paper shreds, put the top back on, tie ribbon to top and then place letter on the bulb and PRESTO you are done! See I said it was easy. I made about 36 bulbs and it cost me about $30. And like I said the possibilities are endless!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: