Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anxiety



Does this little cutie just not make your heart melt? She sure does mine. I have been very busy this week trying to get myself and the kids organized for another "Big" change going on with our lives. Mommies going back to work full time! I know that they will be fine with me going back to work it is more or less my issue to finally let go and have to rely on someone else to take my place for the before and after school duties. I hired a wonderful sweet girl that goes to the local college only a mile up the road. I think it will work great and both kids will be able to be at home after school to do their homework and just hang out. She will also be taxi for all the activities that Kara is involved with. Love that! So lots of anxiety going through me right now but in time it will subside. Excited to start this new adventure.

No comments: