He misses the cut off by 6 days here so he is nable to start school until 09-10, which I am happy about, I don't think I am quite ready for full time school for them both or maybe just for me it may mean I have to decide what to do when I go back to work and right now that just seems like such a big decision.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
only one day left
He misses the cut off by 6 days here so he is nable to start school until 09-10, which I am happy about, I don't think I am quite ready for full time school for them both or maybe just for me it may mean I have to decide what to do when I go back to work and right now that just seems like such a big decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment