Sunday, June 15, 2008

Giddy Up!

Nathan started riding lessons, this was his second one. Here he was waiting for Bo to be ready.

The stables...with Uncle Jason, Uncle David and just half of their dogs.


He looks so little on such a big animal but he does a great job.



He can be a good listener.....however there were many times when I heard him talking Uncle Jason's ears off about what he did the other day or looking around at the equipment going by while on the horse not paying much attention to what he was doing which made me a little nervous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is Nate !
as I said before, I want an Uncle
Jason!

:-) Linda

Spindler Clan said...

Keaton would LOVE to do that! He wanted to sign up for horseback riding lessons but he has to be 7 years old. I told him next summer! :) So fun!