Well besides the fact that I am another year older....I hear that I am suppose to embrace my age...what crazy nut said that? Probably a 21 year old chippy that has not found a grey hair on her head or has aquired stretch marks and cellulite on her thighs...OK just had to vent a bit on aging. I did have a great day....spent the entire day at the beach with my boys and my sister and her husband, my girl was missing.
Here is what I saw from my beach chair.

are these feet not adorable? little they are not but adorable they are?

Paul braved the water...me I did not....it looked refreshing from my beach chair

Kassie enjoying a book...I started a new one as well while at the beach...can't remember the name of it at the moment but a Mary Higgins Clark book...love her books they are usually easy reading

Richard was such a great uncle to play with Nathan in the sand....even when Nathan can be a bit bossy with how he likes to have things

and I am missing this girl...she is at cheering camp until Tuesday...she did call to wish me a happy birthday and I loved hearing her sweet voice on the phone.
I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes...I have great family and friends
4 comments:
THe beach on your birthday...can't ask for much more than that!
Where is the photo of the birthday girl? Love the lobster shorts on Nat. That are great!!!
Great pictures, Jen! Glad you had a nice birthday!
Kara is looking SO grown up!!!
Post a Comment