I am a bit behind on my blogging as you will be able to see. We went to the Fryeburg Fair (Fryeburg, ME) on October 4th...see I told you I was behind:( Anyway this fair is some what a must do in these here parts.....I have never been.....so this year we ventured to the big fair and when I say big I mean BIG. That's if you are in to seeing lots and lots of livestock, crafts, as seen on TV's and midway rides that are still run by the sketchiest of people. And where else would you find a mug of rootbeer this big?
Nathan talking Grampy's ear off....this is what he does best. I can only imagine what he is saying :)Yes this is how we roll at the fair....we must check out cell phones frequently in case we have missed something else important that is going on around the world, that is not happening at the fair. I actually think David is holding some sort of food...that was his challenge that day, to eat his way around the fair.....while I was with him he ate the following....cinnamon roll, pizza, onions rings, ice cream, and a wrap....I'm sure i missed something.
Nathan giving a big thumbs up before he gets on a ride.....and how long has it been since you have been to the fair? Do you know that it costs about $4 to go on a ride now a days......I'm thinking that Disney is looking to be a better deal all the time.....at least the ride operators are in better condition.

1 comment:
the only way to see a fair is the eat your way around!!!
Post a Comment