Saturday, October 3, 2009

No squeezing

My boy is soooooooo into infomercials...you know the ones on tv that try to sell you the most ridiculous unnecessary items that are needed in life. Nathan will see the commercial only once and then get hooked on needing us to get the most useless of items....like the snuggie, the buxton organizer, aqua globes, and the touch and brush. Well look what Nathan got from my aunt and uncle for his birthday, if you didn't know what this white thing is it is the famous touch and brush. Oh did I tell you that he also lets everyone else know that they need to get the item as well and that he wants it too but his mean parents wont let him get it and because they make the decisions then he is stuck without the handy touch and brush until he is old enough to call and order this item on his own.
Isn't it attractive? And how well does it work you ask? Like anything else you may purchase from the tv......crappy. The toothpaste does not nicely squeeze onto a childs toothbrush or any toothbrush for that fact in a nice clean line. And stylish I would say not. And do you know how hard it is now a days to find a regular tube of toothpaste to put into it.

But Nathan of course loves it and he can take it off his "all I want in life list"........Thank you Aunt P and Uncle R.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures in your Bathrooom! yay! <3

miss you guys!
~Kait

photosbybenga.com said...

I laughed out loud at this post, Jen. Sawyer has been wanting one of those toothpaste thingys for months! Isn't it funny what they think is so cool? Too funny!

Bauerfamilyof5 said...

Hilarious!!! My boys have been asking for the touch and brush, too. Good to know it doesn't work well :)

Robin said...

My kids beg for this thing!!!

Elizabeth said...

I miss American informercials!